Hi there! We have a crazy abundance of two things in my house right now: fresh produce from our CSA and Siete Lime grain-free chips. These two things could only equal one thing in my head…a Mexican-inspired dinner!
This recipe took less than 10 minutes to prepare. AKA: my favorite kind of recipe! This is the perfect meal when you are feeling extra lazy but still want a nice and healthy meal.
Chili Lime Turkey Taco Bowls
Serves 1 – but can be easily multiplied to what you need!
- 1/2 romaine head of lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 farm fresh organic tomato, sliced
- 1 small green onion, sliced
- 1/4 organic black beans, rinsed
- 1 small organic turkey burger (I used Simple Truth from Kroger!)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 2 T salsa
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Tajin Classic Seasoning
- 1 T nutritional yeast (optional)
- Lime Siete Chips!
Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook turkey burger according to packet directions. While the burger is cooking, combine: lettuce, tomato, onion, and avocado in a bowl. Half-way through the burger cooking, top with lime juice and classic seasoning. Once the burger is almost cooked through, add in the black beans to sauté in the turkey juices. Remove from heat and add turkey burger and beans to salad. Top with salsa, nutritional yeast, and chips!