This recipe is easy, peasy, stir-fry-squeezy…that did make sense. But you know what does make sense? This stir-fry!!!! Get ready. If you are looking for a quick meal to add to your weeknight that is also a healthier option, look no further! My boyfriend even said this was the “best stir-fry he has ever eaten!” and thats saying a lot because that boy can put away some Hibachi! Make this recipe and let me know if you like it ok? Ok. Love you, bye!!
15-Minute Stir Fry (Paleo, GF)
- 14 oz boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins, trimmed & diced into cubes I used Simple Truth!
- 4 C Frozen stir-fry vegetables I used Birds Eye! Make sure it 100% vegetables & no weird ingredients.
- 1/3 C Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- splash rice vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- dash sea salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder or Corn Starch
- 1/4 C water
- 2 tbsp oil (avocado or olive)
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Add in cubed chicken tenderloins. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until almost finished! Remove chicken from pan. Add in 1 tbsp of oil to pan. Add in stir fry vegetables and cover to allow veggies to cook through. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken back in with vegetables. Combine arrowroot powder and water in a cup, set aside. Combine coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and ginger in a bowl. Add mixture to veggies and chicken. Coat chicken and vegetables in mixture. Then add in arrowroot powder mixture to thicken the sauce. Simmer for a few minutes – then it's ready to serve!!! I like to add my stir fry to rice with sesame seeds. I recommend drizzling your serving with a touch of coconut aminos too 🙂