Hi everyone! I am trapped inside due to all the snow (no complaints here!), so I thought it would be fun to answer some questions about myself to share with you all. I love when other bloggers do this! I don’t have an Instagram anymore…so these questions were fun to answer on my blog! Enjoy 🙂 And let me know if you relate to anything!!
1. Who is your hero? Probably my dad. He finished maybe one semester of college and owns a very successful business. And his marriage to my mom is amazing. He is the most inspirational person I know!
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Kentucky! I love it here 🙂
3. What is your favorite family vacation? I loved any vacation as a kid! I don’t really go on a vacation with my family anymore so I am excited to start my own family one day and make new traditions!
4. What would you change about yourself if you could? I would be less sensitive for sure. I wish I didn’t take things SO SERIOUSLY.
5. What really makes you angry? Not so much angry as frustrated – but when people leave messes! LOL. Like, how hard is it to clean up your own mess?!
6. What motivates you to work hard? I set high standards for myself so I like keeping myself accountable!
7. What is your proudest accomplishment? This blog!!
8. What is your favorite book to read? The May Hollow Triology!
9. What makes you laugh the most? I laugh a lot so I can’t say for sure!
10. What was the last movie you went to? I HATE going to the movies!! hahaha I can’t even tell you when I last went or what I saw.
11. What did you want to be when you were small? A ROCKSTAR. There are family videos of me singing (horribly!) and saying this. LOL
12. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Everyday I pretty much get to do it! I love reading, cooking, working out, dog walks, blogging, and being with the people I love!
13. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I hate sports but I love drinking beer while watching any sport…does that count?
14. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Anything Mariah Carey
15. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Anything but mow the lawn! I hate outdoor chores!
16. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? YARD WORK!
17. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? BREAKFAST!!
18. Who is your favorite author? Angela Correll!
19. Have you ever had a nickname? My family calls me Stasia Mae. When I was a kid my dad called me Princess Anastasia Nikoli Hedna Rumanov Mae McAdams…not exactly a short nickmame 🙂
20. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Both! My mom was born and raised in Alaska so I would love to see where she grew up.
21. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? Perfect job!
22. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? My boyfriend! and our dogs!!
23. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Somewhere in high school. I would tell that girl to stop worrying so much about what other people think of her!
24. How would your friends describe you? I actually don’t have a ton of friends. I am pretty introverted. I have people I care about, but no one I really hang out with besides my boyfriend and family! I think those closest to me would describe me as kind!
25. What are your hobbies? Reading, cleaning, working out, cooking 🙂
26. What is the best gift you have been given? the gift of life! LOL
27. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? COFFEE and my dog
28. List two pet peeves: When people don’t clean up after themselves and when people are rude
29. Where do you see yourself in five years? Incredibly happy!
30. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I own quite a few and wear maybe the same 3 – 4 pairs on rotation!
31. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? flying!!!!
32. What would you do if you won the lottery? Build a church – our current church is currently a reconstructed house and we are getting too big for it 🙂
33. What’s your favorite zoo animal? A giraffe
34. How often do you buy clothes? Too often my mother would say 🙁 But whenever I buy something new, I give something away!
35. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I would like to say so! Haha I could just be full of myself.
36. What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and other people’s birthdays!
37.What was the last book you read? Atomic Habits…wasn’t my favorite. I felt like it was common sense!
38. Are you a clean or messy person? Have you figured out I am a neat freak? Except my car…that thing is unintentionally messy.
39. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? I think Emma Stone. My dad says we are alike! Not in looks but in personality.
40. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Well… I need like 2 hours to myself. It takes me 10 minutes to “get ready” but I need my whole morning routine or else my day is off! I used to wake up at 4 am just so I could read, journal, and go for a run 🙂
41. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? Coffee maker 🙂
42. What’s your favorite fast food chain? I hate fast food. If I had to choose, maybe Panera?
43. What’s your favorite family recipe? My mom’s bread, stuffed cabbage rolls, or chocolate chip cookies
44. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? I like them!
45. What’s your favorite family tradition? Every year on someone’s birthday, we pull their ears and count out their age before they blow out their candles! My Juju (mom’s dad!) started that tradition I believe.
46. What is your favorite childhood memory? Summers. We would play school and dress up all summer long!
47. What’s your favorite movie? Napoleon Dynamite, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Top Gun, Elf, and Always
48. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out? I was in 3rd grade and it did NOT go well. A boy at school told me he wasn’t real and I asked my parents. I still have my diary when I wrote “I hate my dad!” in bold red letters that are smeared from all my tears…I was a very dramatic child. I still make my parent’s pretend he is real and only put out gifts on Christmas Eve.
49. Is your glass half full or half empty? Half full baby!!!
50. What was your favorite subject in school? I hated school 🙂
51. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? A goats eye ball in Greece (for good luck!) and a squid + squid ink…also in Greece.
52. Do you collect anything? Any time my dad travels he brings me salt and pepper shakers back! I also collect cookbooks, aprons, the Barbie Ornaments before they were discontinued.
53. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introverted extrovert!
54. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? My sight! I got damn good vision
55. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Heck yeah, Daniel Boone’s wife! LOL
56. What do you do to keep fit? I never feel “fit” enough – but to keep a healthy lifestyle and to feel my best I walk, run, strength train, eat good food, and drink water!
57. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? Probably Mr. Rogers in 9th grade. I stayed close with him all 4 years. I became his teacher’s aid. And then I ended up dating his son for a few years in college! LOL. He was always awesome!
58. What three things do you think of the most each day? 1. Coffee, 2. What time should I work out?, 3. Am I doing enough in life?
59. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Overly sensitive, always willing to help, needs coffee to function
60. Who was your first crush? Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday. I was 7 years old and I thought he was a dream boat!
61. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? Hmmm…solid 7. I think I am pretty funny but I am an acquired type of humor.
62. What was your first job? Filing at my parents business after school
63. How many languages do you speak? I barely speak English correctly but I would like to learn Italian
64. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
65. What is one thing you will never do again? Go to the bars and get drunk. Or just get drunk in general. Honestly not even sure why I ever did that to begin with. I guess we all have to learn somehow!
66. Who knows you the best? Definitely my mom. She knows me better than I do!
66 seems like an odd number to end on LOL – there were 100 questions but some of them were too odd to answer! I hope you liked this!! It was fun for me and the perfect way to pass time on this snow day 🙂