Happy Sunday pretty people!! My sweetest roomie / bestie and I threw together an EPIC brunch spread this morning to celebrate the sunshine and gorgeous weather.
I know there is a lot of sadness going on throughout the entire world, but I hope you take the time to find joy in the little things. For us, that was waking up to grab some coffee, head to the grocery store, and cook up an EPIC brunch.
ON THE MENU:
- Banana Pancakes (Krusteaz brand! with added banana slices!)
- Eggs with avocado and everything but the bagel seasoning
- Fruit salad
- Blueberry lemon sauce (Wild blueberries simmered down to a compote in a pan, blend on high with juice of half a lemon!)
- Caramel sauce (In a pan combine 1 can full fat coconut milk, 1/4 C coconut sugar, sprinkle of seat salt – head for 10 minutes on medium heat – then blend on high with 2 T of arrowroot powder!)
- Mimosas! Orange juice + Reisling!
I hope you look for the joy in the smallest things today!! Thanks for stopping by the blog!