Okay. It’s Wednesday. And on Wednesday’s I like to post a big long recap full of healthy eating tips and wellness advice that I experienced that week. However, after writing the full recap this morning at 5:30 a.m. WordPress kindly decided to delete the entire thing. So now, I present you with 5 things from my week because the thought of re-writing my entire weekly recap sounds debilitating.
- I ate a lot of oatmeal. Apple Snickerdoodle Oatmeal to be exact and you find my recipe here: CLICK HERE.
2. I took over 30 servings of fruits and vegetables before 7 a.m. every day and then got to hang out with some of my favorite humans who take these whole food supplements too.
3. Two frozen banana, 2 T cocoa powder, 2 T peanut butter powder, and a splash of cashew milk makes for one heavenly dinner / dessert.
4. I really, really, really, really, reaaalllyy like hanging out with my dogs. Hanging out with him is the best medicine!
5. Coffee is 14852572x better when you sip it slowly on the back porch on a drizzly Sunday afternoon while talking to your mom and sister.
I hope next week’s recap is a little more interesting. But it was still kind of fun just sharing 5 simple things from my week. I will try to post a new recipe Friday – so be on the lookout for that.
Happy Wednesday ❤