Hi!!! Instead of a normal weekly recap I only have time for a short post today. I have been so busy with a summer class, working, and trying to sneak in hours for my internship that I don’t have much time to blog. I always think summer is going to be filled with all kinds of extra hours to spend blogging but it really never turns out that way. Plus, any free time I have I try to enjoy with my friends or family!
So, here are 5 things from my week!
- Popsicles at Popworks with the cutest mom in town!
2. Flowers from the most handsome man ever!
3. Turkey, Sweet Potato, Egg, Avocado breakfast bowl!
4. Owen is one freakin cute little dude! Love spending my time with him ❤ Just look at those crazy eyes…
5. The smoothie game is still strong and here’s my latest blend:
1/2 avocado, 1/2 C frozen dark cherries, 1/2 frozen banana, 4 C spinach, 2 stalks celery, 1 T almond butter, 2 T cacao powder, 3 tsp spirulina, 1 tsp reishi mushroom, 1 C cashew milk, ice
Enjoy your week! I’ll try to be more present on the blog but right now life is just a wee bit crazy 😉