Good Thursday morning to you! Today’s lunchbox features a quick and easy favorite of mine: Tuna & Avocado salad! I was very determined not to use ONE plastic bag in today’s lunch. Now, I still used plastic tupperware, but cut me some slack. One thing at a time!
Lettuce dive in!
- Tuna & Avocado Salad
- Mix together one can of tuna with 1/2 an avocado. Add in juice of 1/2 a lemon, salt, pepper, and a Mediterranean seasoning if you have some
- Carrots (to dip into the tuna salad!)
- Apples sprinkled with cinnamon
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon
- Local blueberries
- 2 T low sugar granola
- Trail Mix
- Unsweetened banana chips, raw walnuts, 1 T dark chocolate chips
I am looking forward to diving into this lunch today! What are you eating?