Welcome to another “Look Inside My Lunchbox!” I got such a good response from you all last week about this new segment and that makes me so excited! Feel free to send me a picture of what you put inside your lunchbox and I will start featuring your pictures here every Thursday. I really want to spread the lunchbox “inspiration” because I know it can be a struggle for so many to know what to eat everyday.
One day for lunch this week I packed the following:
- Tuna Creations Lemon Pepper tuna packet
- Cucumber, carrots, and Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch
- A serving of pretzel thins
- A Blueberry Muffin Larabar
- 1/2 C vanilla greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and walnuts
For lunch I ate the tuna, pretzels, and vegetables!
For a snack in the morning I ate the Larabar and in the afternoon I ate the yogurt parfait.
Don’t forget to send me a photo of your lunchbox creations!
Leave a Reply