I am SO EXCITED to head to KC this weekend to spend time with an amazing group of people within the Young Living business. I am leaving tomorrow and heading home Sunday so it will be a quick trip but one that is filled with lots of learning, love, and time with some of the people I admire.
I secretly love road trips because they force me to CHILL OUT. I always feel like I need to be doing 295 things at once so road trips force me to let my mind r e s t.
Another wonderful thing about road trips… S N A C K S!
A lot of people rely on fast food and nasty gas stations for their road trip hunger fuel.
…I am not one of those people.
Also, I want to thank the beautiful and talented Hannah Kerr for taking these photos and for asking me to collaborate with her!
Go check out her blog Kerrageously Made for more inspiration!
Here is what we are packing for the trip:
- Dried Peaches (the only ingredient is peaches! no added sugars!)
- GF Almond Nut Thins (pair w/ tuna or almond butter)
- Light popcorn
- Mint Bark Thins (for that chocolate craving!)
- Fuji Apple & Raspberry Clusters (just apples and raspberries, nothing else!)
- Light Tuna (pair w/ Nut Thins)
- Apples & Banana
- Annie’s snack bags
- Almond butter packs
- LARABARS (I picked up blueberry muffins, cherry pie, and PB & chocolate!)
- Carrots / Snap peas (unpictured)
- Celery & almond butter (unpictured)
What are some of your favorite road trips snacks?
Don’t forget to check out my other post on healthy road trips snacks! CLICK HERE
I hope you all have a great weekend. I will have a full recap of my week up sometime next week!
Leave a Reply