This week FLEW by. I was stressed about 99% of the time about the Anatomy midterm I had yesterday. Fingers crossed I did OK!
I am glad the weekend is finally here though! I hope you have some fun things planned. Since it is Friday, I thought I would share some things that have made me smile this week.
1. Being featured on the Buy Local Bowling Green page. I absolutely love the Bowling Green community and it was an honor to even be recognized by the man behind the Buy Local BG business!
2. Date night with Barrett! After my test yesterday all I wanted to do was lay down and sip wine. On my way home from my test, I picked up some fancy crackers, pizza, chocolate, and popcorn to go with the cheese, cucumbers, and grapes we already had at home. The rest of my night way very relaxing and my idea of a perfect date night!
3. These dried fruit snacks. I picked these up at Kroger since they were on a closeout sale for cheap. The only ingredients were freeze-dried peaches, apricots, and apples. They were super good and make the perfect, light snack.
4. This salad. I roasted some brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt and pepper and added some Applegate salami, and Tessemae’s honey mustard dressing over some spring mix. I ate this alongside the juiciest white peach!
5. Aveda inner light mineral tinted moisturizer. I bought this moisturizer last Friday at Bella Salon and Spa and I am obsessed. It goes on so smooth and blends right into my skin. It gives my skins a nice sheer glow without making me look weighed down in makeup. Plus, I love the added dose of SPF in it. I recommend this to anyone who isn’t a fan of wearing much makeup in the summer!
That’s all I got this week folks!
Enjoy your weekend!! See you Monday with a full recap. I’ve got a couple of fun things going on this weekend so I will fill you in Monday!
Leave a Reply